Gewo / Hype XT Pro 40
GEWO Hype XT Pro
A new standard in modern table tennis!
The Hype Pro rubbers are the best-sellers in the GEWO product range. Our scientists/chemists, players of different playing styles and the GEWO team of coaches worked together for more than two years of development to reach one goal: Creating a new dimension of rubber design. The result is something to be proud of: The new FLEX-TECH technology in combination with the tacky DGC40+ top sheet provides for dynamics, spin and great acceleration at the right moment. The high tension of the rubber results in perfect energy transfer to the ball.
· The DGC40+ “Dynamic-Grip-Concept” stands for constant, reliable coupling upon ball contact, and the tacky surface prevents “slipping” of the (poly) ball. The surface was specially developed for and adjusted to the requirements of the poly ball. The GEWO Hype XT Pro series is the right answer to the new poly ball 40+.
· The flexible Sponge/rubber design FLEX-TECH which was specially developed for GEWO, produces impressive speed – even in the softer 40° version. Both rubbers, combined with the DGC40+ top sheet, transform the speed of your opponent’s topspins into energy and release this energy again in your own stroke when the ball leaves your bat. Enjoy a new experience!
GEWO Hype XT Pro 40.0
The GEWO Hype XT Pro 40.0 is the perfect choice for players looking for a soft power rubber with a tacky surface which still provides for sufficient elasticity for attacking. The proven DGC40+ top sheet guarantees uniform, reliable coupling of the ball when it hits the bat, its tacky surface texture prevents the ball from “slipping”. The sponge/rubber combination (FLEX-TECH) is soft but still designed for speed, features unrivalled sound, easy handling and is great fun-to-play. This rubber is designed for a higher end speed compared to GEWO Hype EL Pro 40.0. The rubber is a 40° soft “Sound Monster” giving you the speed you need when you need it. Ideal for players relying on spin and precision.
Player type / characteristics:
- For players looking for a rubber featuring elasticity as well as high end speed.
- The built-in FLEX-TECH energy produces maximum spin in all strokes.
- Forgiving soft high-end rubber supporting variant-rich, effective Power/All-round playing styles.
Speed : 113
Spin : 124
Control : 105
Sponge Hardness : Soft + / / Medium –
Strategy : Offensive –