A “cookie” is a small text file that carries bits of information about a user’s activity on a particular website and stores them on the device used to access the website. Cookies do not harm your device and allow us to offer you better browsing and quicker responses of our website. Any additional information, including such that allows us to show you advertisements, is stored only with your prior consent which you give by continuing to view the website or in any of the manners listed below.
Types of cookies that we may use on the website
- Technical cookies(your prior consent is NOT required): they are needed for the operation of the website and provide you with access to the respective functions (browser cookies): these are mainly session cookies. We may also use functional cookies that allow us to save your preferences and settings and thus improve your use of the website (without limitation, by saving your identity as a registered user of the website when you choose the function “Save me”; by directing you to the web pages in your chosen language or the language of the country from which you are accessing the website; by saving your preferences on whether you accept profiling cookies or not). In order to ensure the proper functioning of such cookies and to ensure the saving of your preferences, such cookies are not deleted when you complete your browsing session. Nevertheless, such cookies have a period of validity (not exceeding 2 years), after which they will be deactivated automatically. Such cookies and the information carried by them shall not be used for any purposes, other than those described above. The installation of technical cookies does not require your prior consent: we automatically place them onto your device when you access the website or request specific functions (for example, when you click on the function “Save me”). You may elect to deactivate the cookies at any time by changing the settings of the respective browser. However, this may prevent the proper visualization of the website.
- Profiling cookies(your prior CONSENT is required): Our website also used profiling cookies that may only be installed based on your prior consent. Furthermore, our website may place cookies belonging to third parties, always provided that you gave your prior consent for the respective installation. Such third parties may gain access to the information collected through their cookies. Such third parties are:
Google Inc. (through their services Google Analytics and Google Doubleclick, and, where applicable, through the add-on Google Plus) Facebook (through add-ons) Twitter (through add-ons) Pinterest (through add-ons), Profiling cookies may include, in accordance with the definition of the European regulating bodies for personal data protection, profiling cookies for advertising purposes, retargeting cookies, social media cookies and analysis cookies beyond those used solely for a summarized statistical analysis.
– Profiling cookies for advertising purposes: they create profiles of the users in order to show advertisements, which are in conformity with the preferences demonstrated by the users when they browse the net;
– Retargeting (redirecting) cookies: they are used for displaying advertisements related to products similar to those, to which you have shown interest (for example, display of products pages that you have visited on our website, when you view third party sites), or for measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns (ours or of any third party);
– Analysis cookies: they save your selections and your activity on our website in order to perform a statistical analysis, for us or for third parties, by tracking your preferences and behaviour during browsing, and in order to show you customized advertisements;
– Social media cookies: furthermore, our website allows certain social networks (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to install their own cookies through their add-ons. Such cookies are controlled directly by third parties and may be used in order to show you advertisements, which are in conformity with your preferences, while you are browsing other websites.
How to activate and deactivate cookies
All cookies (technical and profiling cookies) You can allow the installation of cookies or prohibit it by using the settings section of your browser. However, if you deactivate one or more cookies, as a result certain functions of the website may be hindered (please, keep in mind that browser cookies are needed for the proper operation of the website’s main functions). The browser configuration relating to such selection may be tracked and changed in the settings panel of your browser. Please, select your browser among those listed below, in order to receive information on how to change the respective cookie settings.
Third party cookies that require consent:
Installation of profiling, retargeting, analysis and social media third party cookies, as well as any other activity relating to such cookies, including collection and processing of information, is within the responsibility of such third parties. If you want to learn more about such cookies and about the third parties that may gain access to the collected information, or how to activate or deactivate them, you can read the policies of said third parties about such cookies, by clicking on any of the following links:
– Google Analytics: [http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/]
– Google Doubleclick: [http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/]
– Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/]
– Pinterest: [https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/cookies]
In particular, the cookies (beyond technical cookies) available on the website are listed in the table below:
|Technical name||Intended purpose||Cookie type||Validity||Information|
|_ga||Google Analytics:||Technical analytical cookie||2 years||Used in order to differentiate between users|
|_gid||Google Analytics:||Technical analytical cookie||24 hours||Used in order to differentiate between users|
|_gat||Google Analytics:||Technical analytical cookie||1 minute||Used for request level filtration|
|_gac_<property-id>||Google Analytics:||Technical analytical cookie||90 days||Contains information relating to campaigns for the user. If you have connected your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you have deactivated it.|
|Cookies Directive||Privacy cookie||Technical functional cookie||90 days||The cookie is activated when the user selects the OK button in the pop-up cookie window.|
|AWSELB||Used to map the session up to the particular case||Technical cookie||Session||Cookie related to Elastic Search Balance|
|COOKIE_SUPPORT||Shows whether you support cookies||Technical cookie||549 months||Shows whether you support cookies|
|JSESSIONID||Portal functionality||Technical cookie||Session||Shows active use of the website and saves how many users are visiting the website at any time.|
|cookie_aceptacion||Privacy cookie||Technical functional cookie||3 months||Activated when the user accepts the cookie from the pop-up window.|
|GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||Language||Technical functional cookie||549 months||Establishes the function for a user language|
Furthermore, some advertising networks allow you to refuse to give your consent for customized messages. This will not prevent the installation of cookies, but will discontinue the use and collection of specific data by the advertisers connected to the network. Please, keep in mind that even though such networks include many of the leading advertising companies, a third party that places cookies through the website may not necessarily belong to such networks and as a result you may continue to receive cookies of such third party. If you want to learn more about this matter, we urge you to visit the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/.